Prepare for Your Visit
In order for us to prepare appropriately for your visit, we ask that you take the following steps in preparation for your appointment.
- Obtain a referral from your primary care physician, if your insurance requires one. Please bring the referral with you or arrange to have your physician's office send or fax it to Concord Orthopaedics.
- Obtain pertinent medical records, X-rays, MRI, or scans previously completed for this condition and hand carry to your appointment. Please note that any X-rays, MRI or scans performed at Concord Hospital are available to Concord Orthopaedics (including the reports) and it is not necessary for you to contact Concord Hospital. Any and all outside x-rays should be hand carried to your appointment.
- Complete the Patient History Form and bring it to your appointment (click here to obtain form on-line)
- Review and sign the Financial Policy and bring it to your appointment (click here to obtain form on-line)
- Review the Notice of Privacy Practices (click here to review)
- Review and sign Patient Consent and bring it to your appointment (click here to obtain form on-line)
- Bring your insurance card(s) to your appointment.
- Bring your insurance copayment which is due at the time of service. For your convenience we accept MasterCard®, Visa®, Discover®, and American Express®.
- Please remember that all patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Please note that some of our physicians have an additional patient history form related to your specific condition. Should you be seeing one of the providers listed below, review and sign the appropriate form and bring it with you to your appointment.
Dr. Brummett's patient history form - click here
Dr. Nagel's patient history form - click here
Dr. Shirley (Rheumatology) patient history form - click here
Dr. Shirley (Rheumatology) Osteoporosis Questionnaire - click here
Please complete the forms appropriate for the doctor you will be seeing prior to your arrival at our office.