KAREN J. BOSELLI, MD
Specialty: Sports Medicine
KAREN J. BOSELLI, MD
Specialty: Sports Medicine
> Columbia University, New York, NY- Fellowship - Shoulder, Elbow and Sports Medicine
> University of Pennsylvania, Philadephia, PA - Residency - Orthopaedic Surgery
> University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA - Internship - General & Orthopaedic Surgery
> Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC - Doctor of Medicine
> University of Notre Dame, South Bend, IN - Bachelor of Science
Certifications & Affiliations
Board Certified - American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons (ASES)
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society (AOA)
American Orthopaedic Society of Sports Medicine (AOSSM)
Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society (RJOS)
New Hampshire Orthopaedic Society (NHOS)
New Hampshire Medical Society (NHMS)
Presentations & Publications
Care Instructions and Patient Education
- August 2019, Union Leader Publication, Reverse Shoulder Replacement
- AAOS - Shoulder, Arm & Elbow
- March 2013, Concord Chamber of Commerce Member Publication, No Need to Shoulder All the Pain
Abstracts, Publications and Presentations
- Peer reviewer, Journal of the AmericanAcademy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and Orthopedics
- Recurring author, Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery Shoulder Orthopaedic Highlights: Shoulder and Elbow
- Abstract: Lhee SH, Boselli KJ, Marion CJ, Bigliani LU. Conversion of failed total shoulder arthroplasty to hemiarthroplasty: clinical and radiographic evaluation. Presented at the AAOS Annual Meeting, March 2010, New Orleans, LA
- Abstract: Boselli KJ, Nelson CL, Konkle BA, Stokes CJ, Manikonda KL. Outcomes in primary and revision total knee arthroplasties patients with hemophilic arthroplasty. Presented at the World Federation of Hemophilia 10th Musculoskeletal Congress, May 2007, Stresa, Italy
- VanBeek C, Boselli KJ, Cadet ER, Ahmad CS, Levine WN. Precountoured plating of clavicle fractures: decreased hardwire-related complications? Clincial Orthopaedics and Related Research2011; 469(12): 3337-3343
- VanBeek C, Boselli KJ, Kim PD, Ahmad CS. Isolated rupture of the teres major tendon: case report and literature review. Orthopaedics 2010; 33(11): 847.
- Boselli KJ, Cody EA, Bigliani LU. Open capsular shift: There still is a role! Orthopaedic Clinics of North America 2010; 41(3): 427-436.
- Boselli KJ, Bowers AL, Shubin Stein BE, Ahmad CS. Medial patellofemoral ligament reconstruction: docking technique. Operative Techniques in Sports Medicine 2010; 18(2): 98-106.
- Boselli KJ, Bigliani LU. Four part fractures require replacement: Once is enough. Seminars in Arthroplasty 2010; 21(3): 155-159.
- Bigliani LU, Bell RH, Boselli KJ, Brems JJ, Crosby LA, Flatow EL, Greiwe RM, Seitz WH. What would YOU do? Challenging cases in shoulder arthroplasty. Seminars in Arthroplasty 2010; 21(3): 209-216.
- Boselli KJ, Ahmad CS, Levine WN. Current concepts review: The treatment glenohumeral arthrosis. American Journal of Sports Medicine 2010; 38(12): 2558-2772.
- Chin KR, Boselli KJ, Cairone S. Lag screw fixation of remote bilateral pedicle fractures of the fourth and fifth lumbar vertebrae after a single gunshot wound: A case report and technical pearl. Spine J2010; 10(2): 136-140.
- Boselli KJ and Glaser DL: Arthroscopic Subacromial Decompression. In Sheth NP & Lonner JL (eds): Gowned and Gloved Orthopaedics: Introduction to Common Procedures. Philadelphia, Saunders, 2008.
- Boselli KJ, Lee GC, Garino JP: Patellofemoral Maltracking: Identification and Solutions. In Brown TE, Cui Q, Mihalko WM, Saleh KJ (eds): Arthritis and Arthroplasty: The Knee. Philadelphia, Saunders, 2009.
- Boselli KJ, Melvin JS, Huffman GR: Humeral Fractures. In Keenan MA & Pignolo RJ (eds): Fractures in the Elderly: A Guide to Practical Management. New York, NY, Springer, 2011.
shoulder arthroscopy, shoulder instability, shoulder arthritis, shoulder replacement and resurfacing, rotator cuff repair, reconstruction and tendon transfer for chronic rotator cuff deficiency, frozen shoulder, shoulder labral (SLAP) tear, knee arthroscopy, ACL reconstruction, meniscus repair, cartilage resurfacing, elbow arthroscopy, biceps tendon rupture
Travel, sailing, tennis, downhill skiing, piano, cooking and college football
Thanks to Dr. Boselli
I want to thank you for doing such an excellent job on my shoulder. I'm so grateful that I got you as my surgeon. Your professionalism, knowledge, and awesome personality made the whole experience comfortable and easy to go thru. Again, thank you for everything you have done for me.
You Can't Beat Dr. Boselli
"You've got a great team! You can't beat Dr. Boselli!"
Very Well Taken Care of by Dr. Boselli
"Extremely impressed with Concord Orthopaedics --felt very well taken care of by Dr. Boselli and Dr. Levy."
Christopher's Journey to Healing
Most people approach surgery hoping they will emerge no worse than they were before their injury or ailment. Christopher M. got that -- and then some.
"Dr. Boselli is a fantastic surgeon..."
Karen Boselli is a fantastic surgeon and gave me the use of my right shoulder. Almost painless recovery. Good follow-up.
5 Stars to Dr. Boselli!
"Very efficient and friendly office."
Very efficient and friendly office. Dr. Boselli- wonderful, great asset to team here - confident in and trust her care. Thank you.
Dr. Boselli answered...
Dr. Boselli answered questions, explained reasons for her choices and reassured me.
« Back to Physician Search