Acute Injury Clinic Open for Business
The Acute Injury Clinic (AIC) will continue to accept urgent orthopaedic care patients at the Concord main office to help ease potential high volume at local hospitals in the coming weeks as they brace for an influx of new patients with COVID-19 related symptoms. Concord Orthopaedics is excited to announce the opening of our second AIC location in Derry! The Derry AIC will be open from 1-4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday for your walk-in orthopaedic needs.
The AIC will be equipped with:
- On-site X-Ray
- Suture Kits
The AIC is staffed by New Hampshire's top orthopaedic sub-specialists and will treat patients on a walk-in basis with no appointment needed, and will be open Monday-Friday (9 a.m. - 6 p.m.) and on Saturday (8 a.m. - 12 p.m.).
The AIC staff will treat all orthopaedic injuries, including:
- Sports injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Back and neck injuries
- Hand and wrist injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Knee injuries
- Hip injuries
- Any other bone, join or muscle injuries
- Minor lacerations
- Wound Care
If any of the following apply to you and you have an URGENT condition, such as recent surgery, recent trauma or uncontrolled pain and swelling, please call our office at 603.974.2673 for further evaluation and instruction:
- You are experiencing flu-like symptoms including a fever of 100.4 or greater, and cough or shortness of breath: OR
- You have traveled to or come in contact with somebody who has traveled to a high-risk area or country in the last 14 days: OR
- You have been in a large group setting of 10 or more people in the last 14 days: OR
- You have been in close contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
Please view our full COVID-19 policies, HERE.