RYAN K. DUFFY, MD
Specialty: Orthopaedic Trauma
> University of California San Francisco/San Francisco General Hospital, San Francisco, CA - Fellowship in Orthopaedic Trauma
> University of Vermont/Fletcher Allen Healthcare, Burlington, VT - Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery
> Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA - Doctor of Medicine
> Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH - Bachelor of Arts
Certifications & Affiliations
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery - Board Eligible
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons - Candidate Member
Orthopaedic Trauma Association - Candidate Member
AO Trauma - Member
Presentations & Publications
- Duffy RK, Shafritz AB. Bone Cement. Journal of Hand Surgery American, 2011 June; 26(6): 1086-8.
- Bartlett CS, Hahn JC, Hall J, Duffy RK. Fractures of the Tibial Pilon. In Skeletal Trauma; Basic Science, Management, and Reconstruction, Fifth Edition. Saunders. 2014.
- Duffy RK, Bernhaneselase E, Morshed S. Pilot Study of Effect of Real-time Dosimetry on Surgeon Radiation Exposure During Operative Repair of Femur and Pelvis Fractures. Poster presentation at the 32nd Annual Meeting of the Orthopaedic Trauma Association, National Harbor, MD. October 2016.
- Duffy RK. Open Fractures in 2016. SUNY Downstate Department of Orthopaedics Grand rounds, Brooklyn, NY. May 13, 2016.
- Duffy RK. Non-operative Management of Common Lower Extremity Fractures. Musculoskeletal Seminar for PCPs. Orthopaedic Trauma Institute. San Francisco, CA December 9, 2014.
- Duffy RK. Acute Compartment Syndrome. Copley Hospital Emergency Department Education Day. Morrisville, VT. April 2014.
- Duffy RK. Bone Architecture of the Lumbar Pedicle: Can We Measure Cortical Thickness with Spiral Computed Tomography? University of Vermont Research Day. Burlington, VT June 14, 2013.
- Duffy RK. Open Fractures. University of Vermont Department of Orthopaedics Grand Rounds. May 30, 2013.
- Duffy RK.. Pediatric Supracondylar Humerus Fractures. University of Vermont Department of Orthopaedics Grand Rounds. February 2, 2012.
- Duffy RK. Surgical Tourniquets in Orthopaedics. University of Vermont Department of Orthopaedics Grand Rounds. March 31, 2011.
The outdoors, biking, skiing, and good food!
« Back to Physician Search